Ghaleb M. Trad
Hotel Management and Marketing
Mr. Trad is a Certified Hospitality Educator and Administrator experienced in the development, marketing and direct management of hospitality properties. He successfully launched and continues to work with award-winning hotel properties in the United States and internationally.
Ghaleb Trad joined the Journeyman team as a Hotel Management and Marketing Consultant in 2013. Mr. Trad is a Certified Hospitality Educator and Administrator with more than a decade of experience in the development, marketing, and direct management of hospitality properties. He has successfully launched and continues to work with distinguished award-winning hotel properties in the United States and abroad.
Mr. Trad brings the experience of managing multiple brands and properties as well as training management teams needed for the success of each project. He is also a university instructor on the topics of Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Management.
- Hilton Garden Inn and Convention Center, Lawton, OK
- Hilton Garden Inn, Doha, Qatar, UAE
- Hilton Garden Inn Midtown, Oklahoma City, OK
- Courtyard by Marriott North, Oklahoma City, OK
- La Quinta Inn & Suites North, Oklahoma City, OK
- Holiday Inn Express, Oklahoma City, OK
- Brooq Residential Tower, Doha, Qatar (46 Story, 328 units)
- Al Baker Mixed-Use Center, Doha, Qatar (Hotel, Offices, Retail)
- Aloft Hotel and Mixed-Use Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Food and Beverage Facilities: Paul’s, First Watch, Western Concepts, Darden
- Restaurants, Jack in the Box, and IHOP.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Finance; Bachelor of Science, Marketing and Management, Universite Libanaise, Lebanon
- Master of Business Administration, Finance and Marketing, Oklahoma City University
- Certified Hotel Administrator; American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute
- Certified General Manager, Certified Revenue Manager;Hilton International
- Certified General Manager; InterContinental Hotels Groups